SupernaturalistSupernaturalist

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The People's Mario The People's Mario

Nice.

That was a rather… interesting perspective on Mario. I personally support Socialism and don't appreciate looking at it as something evil, but still, I thought your movie was nice.

However, I think that the movie should have a bit more than just fighting Goombas with a giant hammer. There should be like some sort of opening monologue or something.

This Town This Town

It's pretty good.

Well done, StickMaster! That was a very amusing and beautiful little animation.

The graphics were excellent; the backgrounds blurring blurred out inconsistencies in smoothness and effectively hid the secret text.

The cowboy music was good, but the voice acting (your voice) was terrible. Your voice quality wasn't nearly as good as your brother's; it seemed like the sound just kind of "cracked" quite a bit. (Jeez, I don't know what I'm saying.)

The joke was funny, random, and unexpected–perfect for a joke-based animation. The secret text was completely unrelated for a movie, also perfect for an easter egg.

Great job!

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Wow...

Wow, this is a very original animation; I've never seen anything like it! Awesome job! I especially like the end, where it says "Save changes to Untitled-1?"

The Impossible Quiz 2 The Impossible Quiz 2

Hard!

This was very hard, but definitely an improvement from The Impossible Quiz. Keep up the great work.

HTML/CSS StarterTutorial HTML/CSS StarterTutorial

Nice.

Very nice tutorial. I love the background and the font; they make the words pleasant to read. The tutorial was pretty descriptive, though incomplete. However, I can overlook that as div blocks are difficult to explain and may require their own tutorial.

The only flaw with this is the spelling and grammar. Some words are spelled incorrectly or not seperated by spaces. Good spelling and grammar can make anything look nice.

Immortalrabbit responds:

Chinese 101 (canton) Chinese 101 (canton)

Awesome.

Wow, what an original idea!

I myself speak Chinese, although I speak Putonghua (Mandarin) and Cantonese has always seemed strange to me. Although you didn't include many words and/or phrases, you've done a great job with the ones you did use. The audio quality was excellent with the echos.

Again, great job!

ShrimpFryRlCE responds:

thx man, i had some tweaks and cracks on the audio though, i might make a viet and spanish 101 as well since i speak viet and im taking spanish 3 right now =)

L'Espion L'Espion

Nice.

(Oops, I accidentally reviewed your other song.)
Nice! I am the one who played the violin, and I think that it came out quite nicely. It was a bit difficult because I didn't completely know your song, but that just makes it more original.

CrazyGuy12555 responds:

*sigh* Well, I guess I should type what I typed in the other one! Thank you for playing violin! I'd be glad to make more songs with you in the future!

My Metal Gear Solid My Metal Gear Solid

CrazyGuy12555 responds:

Why thank you very much! Oh, by the way, this was supposed to be a comment for L'Espion. Oh well! I'd be glad to make more songs with you in the future!

Metal Gear Solid Intro Metal Gear Solid Intro

AAARRRRGHHH!!! THIS SUCKS!!!!

HOW DARE YOU PASS OFF THIS LOUSY CRAP AS MUSIC??!!!!!!1 THIS SUCKS!!!!!!! YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE ACCOMPANYMENT!!! NO OFFENSE THOUGH.

bit18986244 responds:

Coming from someone who's favorite movies are Star Wars episode 1, 2, and 3, and who doesn't know how to turn off a caps lock button, I can calmly tell you, that you are a pussy, and that, in fact, I DID fuck your mom last night.

~Have a good day.