SupernaturalistSupernaturalist

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

L'Espion L'Espion

Nice.

(Oops, I accidentally reviewed your other song.)
Nice! I am the one who played the violin, and I think that it came out quite nicely. It was a bit difficult because I didn't completely know your song, but that just makes it more original.

CrazyGuy12555 responds:

*sigh* Well, I guess I should type what I typed in the other one! Thank you for playing violin! I'd be glad to make more songs with you in the future!

My Metal Gear Solid My Metal Gear Solid

Nice.

CrazyGuy12555 responds:

Why thank you very much! Oh, by the way, this was supposed to be a comment for L'Espion. Oh well! I'd be glad to make more songs with you in the future!

Metal Gear Solid Intro Metal Gear Solid Intro

AAARRRRGHHH!!! THIS SUCKS!!!!

HOW DARE YOU PASS OFF THIS LOUSY CRAP AS MUSIC??!!!!!!1 THIS SUCKS!!!!!!! YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE ACCOMPANYMENT!!! NO OFFENSE THOUGH.

bit18986244 responds:

Coming from someone who's favorite movies are Star Wars episode 1, 2, and 3, and who doesn't know how to turn off a caps lock button, I can calmly tell you, that you are a pussy, and that, in fact, I DID fuck your mom last night.

~Have a good day.