SupernaturalistSupernaturalist

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The Impossible Quiz 2 The Impossible Quiz 2

Hard!

This was very hard, but definitely an improvement from The Impossible Quiz. Keep up the great work.

HTML/CSS StarterTutorial HTML/CSS StarterTutorial

Nice.

Very nice tutorial. I love the background and the font; they make the words pleasant to read. The tutorial was pretty descriptive, though incomplete. However, I can overlook that as div blocks are difficult to explain and may require their own tutorial.

The only flaw with this is the spelling and grammar. Some words are spelled incorrectly or not seperated by spaces. Good spelling and grammar can make anything look nice.

Immortalrabbit responds:

Chinese 101 (canton) Chinese 101 (canton)

Awesome.

Wow, what an original idea!

I myself speak Chinese, although I speak Putonghua (Mandarin) and Cantonese has always seemed strange to me. Although you didn't include many words and/or phrases, you've done a great job with the ones you did use. The audio quality was excellent with the echos.

Again, great job!

ShrimpFryRlCE responds:

thx man, i had some tweaks and cracks on the audio though, i might make a viet and spanish 101 as well since i speak viet and im taking spanish 3 right now =)

Sabermania Sabermania

Wow

That was the best and most addicting online game I've ever played. Good job! I especially liked how the last opponent had a saber with a black core.

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

Awesome!

Ever since I first watched Decline of Video Gaming I've wanted to see how The Legend of Zelda: The Lampshade of No Real Significance would be like.

I liked how in the end you realize you did all that crap of trading item after item and wasting so much time just to make a room look nice.

Awesome game.

Defend the Pichu Blimp Defend the Pichu Blimp

AWESOME!!!

This is an awesome game!!!

NG Insult Generator NG Insult Generator

Umm...

It's pretty good... a bit disturbing... How is it that everytime I do an insult the other user is usually one of my favorite flash artists?